Thursday, 21 March 2013
Wednesday, 13 March 2013
Monday, 11 March 2013
We are sorry to announce that due to the current amount of snow and the forecast for overnight and early tomorrow, we have made the decision to close Baby Ducks tomorrow!
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We thought it best to make the decision now rather than wait any longer!
We hope to be back on Wednesday, but this is dependant on the weather obviously, we will let you know tomorrow!